CFI Group offers a fun, fast-paced work environment, but we also understand that employees have lives outside of the office. We support this in a number of ways, including flexible hours, a casual dress code and excellent benefits.
CultureAt CFI Group, we believe in working hard and life balance. But it doesn't stop there. We also believe that it's important to give back to the communities in which we work. Employees have opportunities throughout the year to participate in community service such as Adopt-a-Park or Food Gatherers. We also take time to get to know each other outside the office at company outings and holiday events.
What does it mean to work at CFI Group? It means ...
BenefitsEmployees may take advantage of our comprehensive benefits programs, such as:
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Professional development
- Casual dress
- Summer hours
Current OpeningsCFI Group is a fun, fast-paced, growing, Ann Arbor-based professional services firm. We provide strategic customer and employee satisfaction solutions based on methodology of the nation’s leading measure of customer satisfaction, the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).
CFI Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CFI Group is an established customer experience (CX) measurement and consulting company based in Ann Arbor, MI. Founded in 1988, we specialize in implementing CX and Employee Engagement programs in the Public and Private sector.
The Customer Insights Consultant is a key member of the CFI market research delivery team. In this position you will lead clients through the design, execution, data analysis and reporting phases of survey research. You will manage a portfolio of accounts working with clients to ensure their objectives are being met and their research questions are being answered promptly. You will be responsible for providing the superior customer service CFI Group clients expect in support of their customer and employee satisfaction research.
- Serve as primary client contact for a portfolio of customer and employee satisfaction clients
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure all customer service needs are met
- Work with a cross-functional team to conduct surveys using a variety of data collection methods
- Advise on survey design to best meet customer objectives
- Conduct data analysis to uncover study findings and insights
- Develop reports and presentations that effectively communicate study results
- Present findings to clients
- Train clients on new/enhanced tools/features available
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in social sciences, marketing research, political science, statistics, or related field
- 3+ years in customer experience measurement, market research, data analysis, project management, and/or client services
- Experience in survey research design and analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and SPSS